I have been supplied with the following price for your web development company to develop the website using magento community and wanted to know if it’s a fair price they are quoting me.
Am I currently being charged for anything I must not be charged with regard to
Would be the prices reasonable
Are I being through charged on everything or somethings
Take note, the prices to the Add Ons include the price tag on the Add on + the fee to integrate along with set the increase up in the website.
The quote does fit within our budget, but I want to assure that I ‘m not being tricked.
- Design & Create – 1, 040. 00
- CSS / HTML DOCUMENT – 1, 668. 75
- Magento Integration — 2, 080. 00
- Themed e-mail templates – 190. 00
- Product Music labels – 130. 00
- Custom State-of-the-art WP Blog – 850. 00
- In save video on solution page – 65. 00
- Sales reporting – 65. 00
- Reward items – 260. 00
- Ultimate SEO (Canonical Links) : 130. 00
- Featured Items – 260. 00
- Product Notification — 130. 00
- Category Photograph Rollover – 130. 00
- Who bought this bought – 130. 00
- FAQ — 260. 00
- One Measure Checkout – 260. 00
- Mobile variation – 825. 00
- Multi Foreign currency – 380. 00
- Gift Vouchers – 225. 00
- Checkout Promo – 420. 00
- Follow upward email – 550. 00
Any feedback can be appreciated.
You probably are getting overcharged on some things. That’s the nature of managing a company. For the surface, it appears fairly steep, specially CSS + HTML CODE. With Magento, you usually end up with to create a main page and then adjust as needed.
But on the flip side, you’re dealing which includes a Magento cart. Magento carts are an utter bugger to assimilate in even their most basic form. Putting in a layout is the headache, making sure all the pages work may be a headache, dealing utilizing their flaky Zend framework may be a headache. Done the idea once, and you didn’t pay me enough to endure that again.
Not sure about the price tag on the plugins. I never really got into those.