So i would like to create a strong interface inwhich you’ll find two photos. Below you can click a option that reads quit or right. Once the user clicked one of these brilliant buttons the program would randomly choose two other photos with the library.
I want to know what environment to build this in mainly because i dont know when get started on.
Pretty much any server-side scripting language is able to do that. Take your current pick and study one.
Thanks what ide regarded as a use i along with how would i get going exactly
Here are some options
- Php (most common education with a method learning curve)
- Ruby (usually by using Rails or Sinatra)
- Python (Good by using Django)
- Perl (very popular for any early web a short time, many perl pieces of software are still used)
- Java/Scala (Very successful for large applications, but steep studying curve)
- ASP. net (another powerful selection, used for some of the biggest websites, for example Stack Overflow)
And that’s not even scratching the actual surface.
You mention " comparing", and then the script automatically chooses two more random photos to signify.
What is the point of the comparison Will you keep track of
which photos whomever chooses Or, consider clicks pertaining
towards photos (not the person clicking them) Possibly there is going to always be a
database involved Might photos appear twice in the row What do you
signify by random
I believe there’s going to get way more to the than what you might be mentioning.
You’ll can elaborate some more
well at this time im not serious about rating the photos i want to have two control keys left or right
once one is clicked the program will shuffle two more photos
just how i wanted to be able to hear thanks males
Do you care when the screen refreshes
If that’s not an challenge, PHP alone would be easiest.
needs to load a multitude of images.