- 360 virtual tour HELP?!?! MOV or SWF??? - 25,876 views
- Are online forums obsolete? - 12,337 views
- How do I create a Guestbook in Dreamweaver MX - 10,353 views
- Review www.mwfglobal.com - 5,045 views
- Looking for examples of one-page web sites w/ a tracker or counter - 4,274 views
- Deprecated tags - 2,581 views
- Avoiding redundancy in your code - 2,179 views
- To have a log in area or not? (pls help – thank you) - 2,142 views
- Multiple Domain names - 1,908 views
- Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not? - 1,850 views
- Cialis on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
- russia tours on Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not?
- moscow russia tour on Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not?
- Jeni Manely on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
- Melanie on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
September 2020 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Apache Configuration
how much does this file inform the server still attemting to your workplace on making one, so what should this file perform It defines the way the server works, sorta much like the Windows registry. any and also the a file, or would that be an excess of of a safety risk Transfer it to new PHP section Getting some help within the Apache one at this time… jeez looks elaborate. nah, really not much to can w/ php, just wonderin just what the file should… search online for httpd. conf trial and download the item. that may possibly work… It’s the Apache configuration record l think. A variety of goodies in right now there, of course being freeware nobody has been arsed writting worthwhile tutorials about it…. Apache comes by using an httpd. conf with plenty of documentation in this… Geez jello speak about digging up a well used thread! I thought the fact that. conf extension gave away who’s was a configuration file! But Beaker i am talking Americans these….. hey heya hey… none of this… i knew it was a configuration file, but i needed to know what the idea did…
This can be a stupid question but why will it be that some web sites servers respond with the website if you enter the url intended for example http: //www. mywebsite. com and a few do or dont reply to http: mywebsite. com ie removing from the total the www part will it be an webserver(apache) configuration setting or the way the DNS is usually setup Cheers Vars It’s really a DNS thing. In order for you the full config, I can post it below (I can’t remember it belonging to the top of our head).