- 360 virtual tour HELP?!?! MOV or SWF??? - 25,825 views
- Are online forums obsolete? - 12,286 views
- How do I create a Guestbook in Dreamweaver MX - 10,309 views
- Review www.mwfglobal.com - 4,998 views
- Looking for examples of one-page web sites w/ a tracker or counter - 4,109 views
- Deprecated tags - 2,535 views
- Avoiding redundancy in your code - 2,133 views
- To have a log in area or not? (pls help – thank you) - 2,090 views
- Multiple Domain names - 1,853 views
- Transfering forum data - 1,782 views
- Cialis on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
- russia tours on Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not?
- moscow russia tour on Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not?
- Jeni Manely on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
- Melanie on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
July 2020 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Email Domain
goes anyone learn how like make multiple address’s with Apache just like: home. localhost will load from you folder while community forum. localhost will head over to another. any help appreciated. absolutely no… u may should register w/ a DNS before you could do something similar to that… PM beacon, he has the apache expert They’re named subdomains BTW yeh, i understand, sorry i didnt name then that throughout here hmm, i thought i might need a DNS, nevermind then, i’m only a developer from your home, i’m not positioning my page on the web yet. From the apache records it seems that can be done this: Code: NameVirtualHost * < VirtualHost *> ServerName urlwww. website. tld/url DocumentRoot /www/domain < /VirtualHost> < VirtualHost *> ServerName urlwww. otherdomain. tld/url DocumentRoot /www/otherdomain < /VirtualHost> Go to http: //httpd. apache. org/docs/vhosts/name-based. html for any full info. Yep you can as martin said but on the. conf file: Code: # VirtualHost: Allows the daemon to react to requests for several # server deal with, if your node machine is configured to simply accept IP packets # with regard to multiple addresses. This can be accomplished with the actual ifconfig # alias banner, or through … Continue reading
I need a domain company that enables me to switch the exchange node. Is this probable I don’t want hosting. I want a domain and to change the Snail mail exchange It’s a host you don’t need to a domain corporation. You chose the domain and place it considering the host. A good host will likely then let you adjust the MX controls (email settings), so that you can point the email with the domain elsewhere, back own server and many others.
Hello there, I want to know the easiest way to build website that enables me to hand out a small report on fitness in exchange for someones e-mail address via aweber. If anyone can help with this I would be very happy What would you mean by ‘report on fitness’ Do you find it a general or perhaps a personalized you No most effective for you a general fitness plan with goal setting as well as a basic diet approach In of which case, you can just build a form having an email domain, which redirects for the page with the particular fitness plans on submission.