- 360 virtual tour HELP?!?! MOV or SWF??? - 26,006 views
- Are online forums obsolete? - 12,515 views
- How do I create a Guestbook in Dreamweaver MX - 10,971 views
- Looking for examples of one-page web sites w/ a tracker or counter - 5,338 views
- Review www.mwfglobal.com - 5,174 views
- Deprecated tags - 2,742 views
- To have a log in area or not? (pls help – thank you) - 2,354 views
- Avoiding redundancy in your code - 2,346 views
- Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not? - 2,116 views
- Multiple Domain names - 2,083 views
- Cialis on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
- russia tours on Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not?
- moscow russia tour on Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not?
- Jeni Manely on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
- Melanie on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
February 2021 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tag Archives: Indexes
Express my web list is ‘C: /my documents’ and from it I have a new folder called ‘website1′ So to get to it I would type: http: //localhost/website1/ These days, is it doable to edit httpd. conf so I just have to type this specific: http: //localhost/website1 (without the / within the end) With thanks Try: Code: Alias /website1 /website1 (IIRC) That would try to be for one folder while wouldn’t it Think about making it so I do not have to type the / in for any folders Add an alias minus the " /" Maybe you have checked whether UseCanonicalName is placed on In that case, disable it. Sean ie. UseCanonicalName off … around httpd. conf Sean Furthermore check the Crawls… by default the only real default document is definitely index. html, probably have to add in. php,. htm etc for whatever you employ. PS Mine works that way by default (after incorporating in index. php in order to my indexes) WE already did of which And due to all that made it simpler for, I will experiment with these suggestions tommorow. Sean, the item worked great, with thanks.