- 360 virtual tour HELP?!?! MOV or SWF??? - 26,008 views
- Are online forums obsolete? - 12,519 views
- How do I create a Guestbook in Dreamweaver MX - 11,047 views
- Looking for examples of one-page web sites w/ a tracker or counter - 5,414 views
- Review www.mwfglobal.com - 5,176 views
- Deprecated tags - 2,744 views
- To have a log in area or not? (pls help – thank you) - 2,365 views
- Avoiding redundancy in your code - 2,349 views
- Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not? - 2,120 views
- Multiple Domain names - 2,088 views
- Cialis on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
- russia tours on Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not?
- moscow russia tour on Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not?
- Jeni Manely on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
- Melanie on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
March 2021 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: subdirectories
Hi I want to dabble even more in Web Development. I would love to potentially creat 3/4 sites. Are usually best and cheapest way I can do this Possibly there is anyone out there offering an offer on hosting 3/4 sites If so please reply and also PM me with details (i. electronic. secured server). With thanks Do you mean 3/4 TLD (top-level domains) Or maybe can it often be done via subdomains Via subdomains, you are capable of doing it on nearly all hosts. TLDs are only slightly harder, and might value a VPS whose configuration you’ll be able to play with. Ummm i basically prefer to creat 3 – 4 sites one for each person… so long while i eventually established a domain name that belongs to them and fwd that will it, im not really fussed how it’s done… Is TLD used by basically using every sub domain being a main domain you should explain more- many thanks Well, a TLD is like google. com. A subdomain is like maps. google. com. In case you could set up subdomains, then it really is easy. But it appears you can’t. Usually there are some hosts (like Site5) that … Continue reading
We were wondering if it is possible. Having different Websites point to distinct folders on 1 Hosting site Case: Hosting is perfect for www. affiliatenetworksite. com To ensure the main domain title is pointing on the www. affiliatenetworksite. com/index. html But then have another domain name (Lets call the idea Domain#1). Domain#1 factors to www. affiliatenetworksite. com/domain1/index. html After that Domain#2 points in order to www. affiliatenetworksite. com/domain2/index. html After that Domain#3 points in order to www. affiliatenetworksite. com/domain3/index. html Et cetera. So your Websites would be like myvideos. com myelectronics. com mygames. com etc. I know you can use redirects, but they Still show the truth Location. I choose to keep the Accurate location hidden. Just show the Website itself and not the Hosting Identify. It varies according to your webhost. You have to call as well as email them and have your question. Some webhosts will do that for you (for extra fee, for each and every domain redirect). In the event the webhost won’t exclusively allow reference with a subdirectory, they for sure will allow redirect to the same root listing… in that situation, you’ll use. htaccess to accomplish the redirect to the subdirectories. No matter what, … Continue reading
Subdomains or subdirectories So it is basically the SEO question – Let’s say I will be developing totally free.com, and I will create various sites beneath that website, such seeing that " free of charge ringtones, " " free of charge games, " and so on.. Would that better to utilize subdomains (ringtones.free of charge.com, mmorpgs.free.com), or subdirectories (free.com/ringtones, free of charge.com/games) and what are pros plus cons of every method Thanks the content within the pages is more significant, but subdomains to help answer a person’s question. Sub Domains can be better…..