- 360 virtual tour HELP?!?! MOV or SWF??? - 25,830 views
- Are online forums obsolete? - 12,290 views
- How do I create a Guestbook in Dreamweaver MX - 10,310 views
- Review www.mwfglobal.com - 4,999 views
- Looking for examples of one-page web sites w/ a tracker or counter - 4,114 views
- Deprecated tags - 2,537 views
- Avoiding redundancy in your code - 2,137 views
- To have a log in area or not? (pls help – thank you) - 2,091 views
- Multiple Domain names - 1,855 views
- Transfering forum data - 1,784 views
- Cialis on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
- russia tours on Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not?
- moscow russia tour on Discussion: KW in Domain, does it add value to appraisals or not?
- Jeni Manely on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
- Melanie on Robots.txtRequesting confirmation
July 2020 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Web Interface
Fulfilled this guy who seem to owns dealerships for just two big Motorcycle as well as Scooter manufacturers — he wanted me for making a website pertaining to him. Here’s this scene: ONE PARTICULAR. He’s a *local* vendor in two cities A COUPLE OF. Customers are possibly not websavvy – they will see his classified ads in newspapers and also respond – aren’t the sort who would get on to the net, and then look up scooters etc, and then come to her site to purchase etc.. SEVERAL. Doesn’t need any eCom solution – he handles his Manufacturers thro S/W that will they’ve provided – doesn’t require his own bit of Supply Chain e-enabled. Website, I need that you tell me: ONE PARTICULAR. The utility of an site for him – if we all make it A COUPLE OF. If we do ensure it is, what sort of site should the idea be What is definitely the features on this One idea — a portfolio of most models he presents, with on-the-fly generation in the model’s picture along with price details with whatever mix of accessories the customer chooses… Well then , i’ll know…. as soon as possible too… what … Continue reading
FONT=verdana, arial, helveticaHi, I’ve recently been recently approached about making a web-based shop for a strong opticians. One with the features the buyer wants is intergration along with ebay, ie being capable of use the property’s web interface to pick products to always be listed periodically on ebay with all the minimum of trouble on their behalf. The company viewing is only just forming an online business and so presently are not wishing to shell out massive amounts with money that a number of software along these lines can price tag. Can anyone recomend any shopping system that provides this functionality Possibly hosted or downloadable. I should pass perscription information for the company but this need to be something I could incorperate myself if you have to. Thanks in advance. /FONT.