Image to the left of The address?

Definitely all, Simple dilemma here. see that W image into the left of this particular site’s address nearby the top of your browser what is that called and so how exactly does one do it

: Chris

It really is called a ‘favicon’. Do a search around WDF for topics via the Search facility, there are lots of results

Excellent, thank you.

This entry was posted in Web Design and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *