Complete Page on Photoshop?

I’ve just been told by the pal that many pro designers will design a complete page on Photoshop, and then just past inside the image. Is this correct If you have, how can anyone add hyperlinks/rollovers etc to a part of an image

Simply " pasting within the image" isn’t the way to build a webpage. Most people produce the interface with the website in Illustrator (all the artwork: banner, buttons, icons, etc), and in that case slice the layout and lay the actual pieces out utilizing HTML, usually implementing an HTML publisher.

This entry was posted in Web Design and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *